ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC only - Humble Bundle - Thank me later

I don't have Origin on my PC because I'm lazy, Does anyone know which ones do/ don't come with the steam key?

Edit: Just seen the icons under the game thumbnails.

Last edited:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I got it for Brutal Legend. Already have FTL. What are Trine 2 and Mark of the Ninja like?

The last two are excellent if you have a 360 pad. The graphics on Trine 2 are truly stunning - the only game that sends my gfx fans to 100% speed! Trine 2 is a side scrolling platform puzzler where you change characters from an assassin/archer, a barbarian or a wizard. Each has the skillz to progress through different parts of the level.

MoTN is a stealth/sneak type platformer, where you take out lights and stuff to take down enemies without being seen. Well worth it for a couple of quid....

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/mark-of-the-ninja

D.

I loved that on the Dreamcast, f*****s were walking round with Dreamcasts on their backs

TOD5.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I had typing of the dead on the dreamcast!

I played it to death!

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Spotted it just in my emails. Might add them to my list...

Edit: Just bought a couple for me and my bro. :up:

Last edited:

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
That's one that I already have haha! Probably won't play them much but they will come in handy the odd times that we play online and get bored of dying on ArmA 3.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Just tried to redeem the Company of Heroes "Complete Edition" code on my Steam to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Definitely already got it so if anybody wants the code drop me a PM.