ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC or UDM???

db

db detailing™
Which should I get?

Would have started a poll but cant work out how to do it..:dapprove:

Any advise would be great

Cheers
Darren

106 GTi
Worth looking over on Detailing World or Autopia for more info and opinions, not many on here have UDM's.

db

db detailing™
Cheers Rich... I'll have a look.

The reason I ask is cos i was thinking about asking for one for xmas... you know how the parents like to be organised and get everything well in advance!!!

I say get a UDM , i have a USA PC and a UK spec 240v UDM and the UDM is quitier and has a little more power

Saxo :(
You might as well get the UDM, it's got a little more power. Not a massive difference but it's still very easy to learn how to machine polish with.

The UK version of the UDM won't be released until after Christmas now, it's been delayed yet again because they need to fit the machines with counter weights so the pad is balanced or something. So unless you are willing to wait your going to need to get yourself a transformer. I have the porter cable myself, the next step for me is a rotary. If I was to buy an orbital polisher again I would defiantly go for for the UDM.