ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
For everyone else, that translates to : all I do is camp in my spawn with the tank.

;)

conquest you get 2 jets per team and 1 attack heli per team. Rush = 1 jet per team and a transport heli for the attacking team.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Hardly personal you mong, I'm talking about the game aren't I. Its not more or less the same if there's over twice the amount of air support.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I'd say commenting about how I play a game is making it personal? Unless of course you can't actually comprehend what you posted in which case, yes you're right that wasn't personal. Again more or less the same bar a few differences.
I'm bored of you now, bye.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I don't see how commenting on your gaming style is in any way 'personal' to you whatsoever, if you think otherwise then gaming is taken too seriously by you. No need to turn every bf related debate into an argument, bit immature. Maybe I just find it frustrating when it's just me and a couple of others who are actually attacking. Instead of people who are on the 'attacking' team but sitting in their spawn all for the sake of a few kills. Lol at 'I'm bored of you' wtaf.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
That's my server. It can get very hectic, ended up with 193 kills the other day, near 200,000 points lol.

Lol. We'll it was a good game (for the defender's!)
I got abliterated. Think my k/d was 31-70

I'm just glad of the double xp that was on last night.

Just couldn't believe how long the game lasted too, but when hardly anyone was trying for the objectives I'm hardly surprised. Add to the fact that the opposition was base raping us.

Good game though! Will try to get on later. Think I saved it as one of my favourites too.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I don't see how commenting on your gaming style is in any way 'personal' to you whatsoever, if you think otherwise then gaming is taken too seriously by you. No need to turn every bf related debate into an argument, bit immature. Maybe I just find it frustrating when it's just me and a couple of others who are actually attacking. Instead of people who are on the 'attacking' team but sitting in their spawn all for the sake of a few kills. Lol at 'I'm bored of you' wtaf.

Have you ever noticed I only ever actually comment on this thread to get a rise out of you? So far it's not failed ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
When me and my mate Shaun and Liam was on Caspian yesterday Conquest the gfx wasn't as good as Rush? When we had the game the other day on Metro the game lasted 150 mins that's when we had that high kill streak. After one long game you need a break lol

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I only play for a laugh these days, I don't take it seriously or I ragey at it. Rush at around 2/300% is perfect for me. I just sit back with a sniper rifle or tank, whatever and just chill. Makes chilled gaming and have a laugh with friends. Although I must admit, I didn't realise that annoyed some people.

AK

M240i
I've got a code for China Rising (I think) for 360 if anyone wants it who isn't getting a new console on Friday?