ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC World Sale...

thank god for that - i thought you were going to link laptops that were made out of cheese for 500 quid.

That chair is rather cool - no armrests though - you gotta have armrests. And beer storage possibilities.

the chairs are good... the only downside is they're bloody low to the ground, so if you've got your TV on a stand in a smallish room you will get neck ache. The cables supplied arent very long either, only 1.8m so will need to buy longer ones probably.

We've sold loads of them... one guy bought 6 to furnish his whole Uni flat with! lol

I tried to get one, the website wouldnt let me have it delivered and my local store doesnt have one!! :(

I called customer service to ask why I couldnt get it delivered even though the website said I could and the dude said he'd put me through to someone else.. it goes quiet for a min and then the conversation goes a bit like this

PC World Man 1 : Sir, im just transferring you now..

Me : Ok, thanks

PC World Man 2 : oh baby, put him through, give him to me now, oooooh baby, im waiting, put him through oooohhhh baby baby im ready, give it to me

Me : Urrrrmmmmm hi

LOL

Black Gold 182

PC World Man 2 : oh baby, put him through, give him to me now, oooooh baby, im waiting, put him through oooohhhh baby baby im ready, give it to me

LOL

LMAO, just what u wanna hear aint it. :nono:

cock mobile.

LOL

LMAO, just what u wanna hear aint it. :nono:

What's the number?

It's like a free gay p**n line, awesome :approve: