ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC'd by the master (56k don't even bother!)

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Been to Jamie's today (JD) to get the car PC'd, apintwork wasn't too bad really, it just needed a goot polish. Jamie was happy with it and so am I.

Highly recommend anyone considering getting their car done by him. Can't fault him and brilliant guy and a good laugh, (his dads car is also quite nice ;))

Before:

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

Started off snow foam and a wash

07062009268.jpg

07062009267.jpg

Then into the garage to start the PC'ing

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

And of course, I couldn't leave without getting some shots of this

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

And finished

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0113-1.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

Comments welcome :)

Last edited:

Ian

Focus TDCi
The car is looking great, mind you it was before Jamie even started lol. Hope I didn't miss much after I left, was worth popping round just for the R8 and pasta. Cheers to Jamie from me also. :) What's that on the roof - what a towel? ;) Cya both at FCS anyway.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
The car is looking great, mind you it was before Jamie even started lol. Hope I didn't miss much after I left, was worth popping round just for the R8 and pasta. Cheers to Jamie from me also. :) What's that on the roof - what a towel? ;) Cya both at FCS anyway.

Lmao thats a funny shaped towel, it was infact the motor for the garage door with a light on the front of it. But with me not being from alderley edge I didn't know so it was obviously my fault :eek:.

O yea forgot to say thanks for the pasta Jamie, also a big thanks goes to your mum!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I just love all these Pics of Jamie in he Welington Boots :D

Cars looking Great Jams..... Is there some sort of different Paintjob going on with the Wheels??

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Was this the car you sent me a pic of??? :S

Looks good! Certainly one of the best detailers on here.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
I just love all these Pics of Jamie in he Welington Boots :D

Cars looking Great Jams..... Is there some sort of different Paintjob going on with the Wheels??

Yea the wheels are sprayed black and then each spoke has a light pass of silver on it, just something a bit different but not in your face.

How much ?

What do you mean how much?

Not exactly sure how much it's lowered by, but I would say about 60-70mm all round.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely mate. Seen you a couple of times round wigan, most recently I saw you last thursday coming out of the read to the soccerdome near martland mill, car looked really good.

Are you a member of the gym?

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Lovely mate. Seen you a couple of times round wigan, most recently I saw you last thursday coming out of the read to the soccerdome near martland mill, car looked really good.

Are you a member of the gym?

yea I'm a member at the gym next tot he soccer dome. What colours yours car fella? Any mods?

clio 182 black /gold
Looking good. I wonder how many people get there car polished and take a photo of the R8?.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
yea I'm a member at the gym next tot he soccer dome. What colours yours car fella? Any mods?
Same here mate, suprised I've not seen your car before.

Black mate, on a 54 plate. Nah no mods, standard bar some HID's and the obligatory CS sticker.

I'll be sure to look out for you anyway mate.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Same here mate, suprised I've not seen your car before.

Black mate, on a 54 plate. Nah no mods, standard bar some HID's and the obligatory CS sticker.

I'll be sure to look out for you anyway mate.

Cool, I'm usually there most thursday nights and some random evenings during the week.

Where abouts in Wigan you from?

If you see me around again, flash your lights or something. Do you drive round with your HID's switched on all the time?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Cool, I'm usually there most thursday nights and some random evenings during the week.

Where abouts in Wigan you from?

If you see me around again, flash your lights or something. Do you drive round with your HID's switched on all the time?
I'm from orrell mate. And yeah, I usually have them on during the day tbh.

I'm in the gym most nights aswell so I'll be sure to look out for you :)

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Looks nice. Was hoping some legal plates were going back on though after taking the dodgy ones off ;)

There's only one illegal plate atm ;) never been pulled with the front one. It's not stupidly illegal like some with a font you can hardly read

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
were abouts in orrell you from cos i live in orrell aswell
Near holgate school mate, on that esate there.

Saw you not long back pulling onto asda while I was filling my car up. Seen you driving up pem a few times aswell.