ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pc'ing

clio 172
Just a query.

I want to pc my 172 but i do not know what pc'ing unit to purchase.

Does it matter if i buy a cheapy from halfords or should i buy something a better???????HELP

Thanks

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Theres no variant mate, there is only one PC which is the Porter Cable 7424 http://www.autopia-carcare.com/pcdepot.html

A good starter kit is the sonus SFX kit.

Alan.

^^^^ - I agree on both accounts, with the PC and Sonus. Yesterday was the first time I'd used Sonus SFX-1 as I normally just use SFX-2. The difference really is noticable. In the area that I covered on the boot, there must have been a mere 4 or 5 hairline marks left on the paintwork. Another sweep and it would have been spotless.

It was good to see the difference between the two, first hand.

Blackace - I personally wouldn't bother with the Halfords stuff. PM 182_blue (Shaun) on here - and he'll be able to sort you out a price for the kit. Unless, like Alan said above - you go directly to Autopia yourself?

D.