ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peco Exhausts.....

I have a peco powermaster, sounds ok, but am bored of it now, too quiet, gettign a full decat from k-tec at some point when i have the funds.

As was sed good exhaust fits perfectly, does sound quite loud, not sure if my car is perhaps a little more sluggish wiht it on, could be me tho

havent heard ne 1 on here avin janspeed, if u got the money get a k-tec but if not go for magnex

between janspeed and peco! Peco!

Are you sopecifically afterr the BB2, im gonna be getting my k-tec one about easter time i would have thought.

mine cost £110, would be willing to sell it to u for £50, only had it a few months

i cant get magnex as the company im looking at dont deal with them no more, please advise which one to get:

I like the look of the Peco ones , are they loud or what? some ppl say yes others no

yea cant afford the whole system , so just buying the back box.

So would peco we ok ? I know it fits straight on so i would think thats the best option

Dunno wot it will be like on ur valver but i thought mine was fairly loud, and then i wen to a meet and found mine was about the quietest there.

When the engine is idling u really cant notic a difference, but wiht mine you get a low roar when u start to accelerate away, not a oad one, just low and friendly sounding.

When i spoke to peco they sed the powermaster and BB2 sound virtually the same....but mine WAS on a 1.2

mate save your money and give ashly a ring.iv got one on my car and it sounds awesome. they do a 4inch back box with free delivery for £90. myns been on my car for about 2 and a half years now and it just strted to fall apart.but i never had any problems with it. highly recommend them. or give k-tec a raing if you want spend a bit more money as they will be better than ashly. if your on a budget.get a ashley

Iv got a janspeed S1 (stainless steel) from cat back on my valver and is a good system. Iv then got the K-tec decat (unsilenced) which believe me is loud enough, specially if you do motorway journeys and you wanna listen to your tunes. Depends how loud you want your system at the end of the day.

peco - generally poor quality, exhaust note varies with back box choice
janspeed - s1 = good quality, nova rasp to the exhaust note
magnex - very good quality, a little quiet in general
scorpion - quality equally as good as magnex, louder in noise, but not too much
sportex - generally poor quality, very nova like sound
supersprint (race system) - very good quality, very very loud
supersprint (street system) - above average quality, similar in noise to the magnex
k-tec - debateable quality, loud deep exhaust note
powerflow - depends upon dealer

ALL ABOVE IMHO, FROM MY EXPERIENCE

320d

Ive got a janspeed on my 16v paid £140 from http://www.streetracers.co.ukwww.streetracers.co.uk Its not at all loud just a slight rasp which suited me fine cos im after induction noise. Definalty get a stainless steel one cos ive known janspeeds rust very quickly. Mines the 76mm round tip so it fits the indent in the rear bumper perfectly

If i was you i would wait a bit and get a full system i jumed inot buying a back box and regretted it, so now after only having mine a few months im gonna get a full de-cat