ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peco powermaster

buy a chrome tip from halfords and drill some holes in your back box!

save you loads, then you could spend the rest on neons, sun strips and bodykit parts!

Thatll turn em!

;)

Audi S3 225

I used to have one a few years ago and loved it, cost me £110 brand new from charlie browns (now motorworld). I replaced it with a ktec 4inch slashcut and am very happy with that now.

Id say get it, it its got a nice note to it and sounds beefy at high revs, this was on a 1.2 as well.

Ive got one, thought it was the dogs when i got it, now im pissed off wiht it, its amkeing the car slow, my 0-60 times increased by about 0.5 of a sec wiht it on, and it stops my exhuast bubbling and popping, but for the £110 it cost me it was ok, it was at a time when i had little money.

Over about 4.5-5k revs it goes quiet, and its not overly loud, i want to get a k-tec one in the summer