ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pedal Box for a 182

rstuned 182ff bg
Hi Chaps. I'm after a pedal box for my 182, theres one on ebay but the discription is for a 172/182 , do you guys know if there is a variation on , or if they are the same. The ball socket on the clutch pedal as snapped on mine, Due to a heavey clutch, down to the clutch release bearing, so gonna throw a new clutch at it also. Thanks

rstuned 182ff bg
Hi mate thanks for your link, but iv'e bought a pedal box, for my 182 a wee while ago, but when bought the pedal box the discripsion was 172 / 182 pedal box , so i'm just trying to find out they are identical and just a streight swop over . before i start pulingl the dash out jobby. cheers.

Beauvais Motorsport

ClioSport Club Member
Might have been the case of a mk1 box? Not 100% but that does look like the standard 182 one, could ask them what car they took it off..