ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pedals

Ad

MK2 FRS

Really want a replacement set. At the moment I really want Momo Grand Prix pedals. Anyone got any recommendations???

Cheers

Adam

Dont go for the momo grix pedals cos i have had a pair and they lasted me for about 6 months all the rubber bits on them drop off and the screws that hold em 2gether dont do they job at all.£30 down the drain:(

Sparco do good pedals plenty of designs etc, and they use lock screws so the only way they undo is forced (ie with a spanner as oppssed to just falling out)

H22A7 Accord Type R

on the subject...........probably a daft question but, how do u fit em? take off the existing rubber covers and drill holes in the pedal??? always thought about them but never got round to it!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I was supprised at how much grip the 172 pedals provide when your feet are wet. they are a deffinate improvement over rubber peddals, although the get dirty quickly and need cleaning with a wet cloth a lot.