ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pedals

hi... bought a set of sparco pedals and plan to fit them myself onto my new clio

anyone done this before etc... with tips on how to do it ?

obviously need to drill a couple of holes on each pedal, but after have a little look.. i noticed the accelerator pedal is all plastic ??

any advice appreciated

silver valver/hybrid

i imagine it is similar to the 16v cus my accelorator pedal is all plastic.
wat i did was to take off the rubber pedels off the brake and clutch, drill the holes for the new pedals and screw them down. then on the other pedal, as long as it is similar it should be a simple case of removing it and attatching the new pedal on top of it and then reclip the whole thing back on!

hi.. how did u remove the accelerator pedal.... yes it is all plastic.. but obviously want to make sure if i get it off.. that i can put it back on again in one piece!! :)

The acelerator pedal is all plastic and it just pulls off and clips on, I fitted some ripspeed pedals to my new clio without any prob.