ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PENSIONER DRIVES CLIO SPORT!!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
i bought my williams 3 off a old woman she was around 50 the oldies look after there cars they drive sensible because they know better and they would normally be well looked after.
they might not tear arse around the streets but that would be because they know not to they have nothing to prove like young kids feel they do.
plus top end cars are more apealing than the 1.2s.

How ageist are so many of this group. Just because you reach a certain age shouldn't mean you buy a Nissan Micro and cause traffic jams on the way to Tescos. Some of us more mature drivers actually still enjoy driving our cars the way they are meant to be driven.

clio...
I swear I think i've only seen one out of about 30 182 owners who aren't midaged female... I'm so jelous. haha.

172 Race Car
went out for a passenger ride in a Lotus Elise once, the owner was a retired doctor. He drove it like he stole it, LOL

FF Monaco 172
I've got a ph2 172 near me which is driven by a guy in his late 60's, really nice chap and knows how to drive the car to it's full potential ;)

visualize whirled pe
I saw a woman in her late 40's (not exactly a pensioner) getting in a clio 172, I never think of mumsy types driving that type of car, maybe she is a wild thing at the weekend :)

I've met loads of silvery 'owd' geezers who own fast cars, my dad for one haha! besides it's usually the only time in their lives they can afford to do it; kids grown up, left home etc. I think it's cool to see older people rocking up in cars with a young image.