ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Perfect Dark, Xbox 360

57 Clio Campus Sport
Basically Goldeneye in a different skin, I remember some of the multiplayer maps being the same

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Is this what was on the the N64? It played so badly on that i gave up.

It was an awesome game but was a bit too ambitious for the hardware. IIRC the memory expansion helped...or enabled stuff that made it worse (Turok style).

Civic Si
The N64 version was awesome.

sure it had framerate issues but these have been sorted for the XBLA version. Multiplayer on live will be awesome!

surely i can't be the only person that absolutely loved this back in the day?!?!?

Not a 320d
Your not, i played it silly with a friend, goldeneye was the nuts, then Perfect Dark got released. Graphics pissed on everything out at the time and for a while longer. Fantastic game, back in the day.

We had the expansion, and it did get bad at points, just lived with it. I think its a bad idea revamping the origional though. Didnt you NEED the expansion pack to play this game ??

Cant say im excited about this really. I might try it out if its cheap.

e/ new and old.......

pdxbla_13hi.jpg

Old...

PerfectDark-Battle.jpg

And whats this i managed to stumble across too lol.............

goldeneye-xbox-live-remake.jpg

Last edited:
  57 Clio Campus Sport
Apparently it's already been made. But Nintendo are being a pain in the ass letting it be released on something other than nintendo.

I think Perfect Dark is going to be 800 points and it will feature weapons and maps from Goldeneye

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Goldeneye still holds its own - we dig the n64 out from time to time to have a bit of a 4 player deathmatch - so of my fondest gaming memories revolve around goldeneye!

F82 M4
You HAD to have the expension pack for the full game. If you didn't have the expansion you could only play Multiplayer and the Challenge missions, not the campaign. Awesome game for it's time.

Lee

BMW M2C
Goldeneye isn't going to happen. Nintendo don't want it on a MS console, and Activision Blizzard currently have the Bond license.

That's 3 companies who need to come to an agreement!!!

I played Goldeneye to death, but PD never really did it for me. Same for PD Zero on 360.

Yeah, that was the size you had in a lounge if you were lucky and then a tiny one in a bedroom.

I remember the same for Mario Kart. All huddled around it. Played those games for hours and hours.

Now if it's not on a massive 40" screen and in HD, people complain.

Lee

BMW M2C
Yeah, that was the size you had in a lounge if you were lucky and then a tiny one in a bedroom.

I remember the same for Mario Kart. All huddled around it. Played those games for hours and hours.

Now if it's not on a massive 40" screen and in HD, people complain.

Yeah, 25" Sony for the lounge, 14" Sony for the bedroom. LOL The biggest issues with the 29" was that it was about 2 foot deep!!

People with s**t screens are an issue to be honest. We could have much nicer menus with really nice text if people still didn't own shitty old CRTs.

We also played a lot of split screen Diddy Kong Racing. The egg game was epic.

Yeah, if you didn't have it in a corner, it was halfway into the room! :D

I remember playing Rainbox Six3 on the xbox and in the bottom left there was the bullets thing. It was only when I finally upgraded the tv did I realise that the bullets were individual and it wasn't a big bar :eek:

Yeah, I guess you have to account for everyone.

Mondeo STTDCI
I loved Goldeneye. We had the N64 hooked up for months in the Common Room at Sixth Form.

We played Winner and Runner up Stays on, the other two get booted. Awesome wasnt the word! Plus we played one shot kills.

I miss that game. I even bought a 64, and had 4 golden controllers and the game off Ebay a few years back. But I didnt have 3 interested mates to play it with. Sad times.

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
It's out today. Has anybody got it?

I've played it for a little while and I can't believe how bad the aiming was in it. I've been spoilt by MW :p