ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Old Xbox 360 to TV Help!

133T
Seasons greetings!

Hoping someone can help me with a wee problem. I'm going to give my lad my old 360 but need to work out a cable issue.

His current TV is a Toshiba 22DL704B which has HDMI but the Xbox is pre HDMI. The TV doesn't have component as far as I can tell.

So I'm thinking I need the VGA Cable like this - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003VD56JS/?tag=cliospnet01-21
Then I think I need some audio cable to make the 2 into 1 as I think there's only 1 audio connector on the TV.

What's your thoughts? TIA

133T
Your tv has a scart input according to google so you should be able to plug the xbox component cables in to the scart converter that comes with the 360
Thanks Pistachio but that would only output 480p and looked pretty terrible. He probably won’t notice or mind to be fair.

ahh my mistake. Ok so is the audio socket on the tv a 3.5mm jack? If so you just need something like this

ok links don't seem to be working, but search amazon for "3.5mm Male to 2 RCA Female Stereo Audio Adapter"

133T
ahh my mistake. Ok so is the audio socket on the tv a 3.5mm jack? If so you just need something like this

ok links don't seem to be working, but search amazon for "3.5mm Male to 2 RCA Female Stereo Audio Adapter"

Yeah it looks like it. I'll double check though. The manual calls it a Side AV input.
That looks like the answer if so :cool: Nice one Pistachio, thanks.