ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Perfect Ride height, but can still fit 5people if needed

clio
Hi im after some lowering springs that will lower the car enough to notice but however still manages to fit 5people in if needed. Any advice on the perfect ride height.

Im looking at coilvers, but cant afford those just yet, so was looking for some lowering springs for now. Oh and its only a baby clio 1.2 ;)

Last edited:
-60mm Apex kit (including shocks which you will need to upgrade if going so low) will be spot on for you.

60mm apex, much improved height/stance but still able to tackle every speedbump/multistorey and fit 5 people in.

clio
Looks like 60mm is the one for me then, would i need to upgrade the shock absorbers as well. Does anybody have any recommandations to what springs i should go for?

Looks like 60mm is the one for me then, would i need to upgrade the shock absorbers as well. Does anybody have any recommandations to what springs i should go for?

Apex springs. Some people will recommend you upgrade the shock absorbers, tbh you really should, but I've been running mine on standard shocks for months with no problems. Had the car on the ramp the other day and still no signs of leakage.