ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Perfomance GTi Articles!

BMW 320d Sport

Yeah but where are they??? I just been down to WH Smiths and theres nothing there! This is getting like deja vu...

Silver Fabia vRS

Wayne you muppet! Break down of pages:

Page 20/21: Photo of all the cars (mine in prominent view at the front :D )

Page 90: Tonys 16v

Page 93: Trackday article

Geordie - No hair on the original, just on the scanner at work an I couldnt be bothered to scan it in again!

Anyone else think that green 306 looks good...those exhausts are sweet and the car is certainly individual!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Geoff, I know my cars sexy but maybe thats taking it a bit far...!! :sick:

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

haha, I added that in after Geoff wrote the 1st draft, hope your mate isnt upset Geoff!!!

BMW 320d Sport

Just picked one up, havent read it yet though. But I did notice that in this months Revs they had a report from Donny South and had Tonys and Mels Clios in there, plus on one of the other pages about Clios it had my website down there as well as Cliosport. The only problem was that it was listed as http://www.cliosport.comwww.cliosport.com !

Oh my got whats this all about? Is this in the mag? Thought it would have been nice to talk to someone about it first!