ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance Exhaust

renaultsport clio 172 cup
Looking to buy 1 tomorrow. Does any 1 know a place in the south west. looked on k-tecs site and seen a stealth on there. I dont want to modify the bumper so i think thats the 1. can some 1 help with any other companies that sell this type of exhaust.

Thanks Emma

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
There is prospeed in Cardiff. Will custom make whatever you want. Each one is a 'one-off' made for your car.

Pro-speed Exhausts

They did me a mid-sport stealth for the Cup which makes it sound much better. :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yozzasport, look at some of the vids i've posted up, it's awesome.

renaultsport clio 172 cup
There is prospeed in Cardiff. Will custom make whatever you want. Each one is a 'one-off' made for your car.

Pro-speed Exhausts

They did me a mid-sport stealth for the Cup which makes it sound much better. :)

Not sure if i want noise tbh. Id prefer a more smooth sound like the standerd exhaust but with a bit more power if they can make it like that.:S

M2 Competition

Pro-speed Exhausts

Not sure if i want noise tbh. Id prefer a more smooth sound like the standerd exhaust but with a bit more power if they can make it like that.:S

Sounds like you want a yozzasport stealth exhaust then. K-tec stealth is quite loud on the beans, as is gdi stealth, prospeed will fall apart (depending on whether he builds a good one or not)

If you mail order most friendly garages will fit it for you.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
i have the k-tec one and it does make some noise on the beans. have heard that yozza do a quieter one. but i like the sound of mine.