ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance French Car Magazine Relaunch

Hi everyone

Hope you are all well. Its probably almost common knowledge but the directors of French Car Show have bought Performance French Car Magazine. The mag was discontinued due to lack of sales which is no surprise as it was hard to find.

We are working on a new website and the magazine will be re-launched at French Car Show on 13th June where it will be 100% free. We have some awesome content and for the hardcore some great write-ups on racelooms, carbon fibre etc.

We need club reports, club diary of events, cars to feature and technical stuff. If you have anything to submit please email me at mark@frenchcarshow.co.uk

On another note, FCS tickets over the last two months are up 75% on this time last year so thanks for all your support.

Check our websites and facebooks for regular updates;

PFC Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=info&gid=108275189200255

French Car Show Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=info&gid=108275189200255

Best regards
Mark
http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

Mark forgot to mention that it will be free at FCS but then a £10 a year subscription gets you a bi-monthly copy through the post :)

Mark - I hope you get someone good to do the website so it's not as bad as the FCS one ;) :D

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Hope this returns. It was difficult to get hold of, but had potential. Even if it was published bi-monthly.....

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Mark forgot to mention that it will be free at FCS but then a £10 a year subscription gets you a bi-monthly copy through the post :)

This was posted while I was posting. Spooky.............

Post up subscription details when available Mark as I'll have some of that...;)

No problem chaps

Websites are murder to get a decent webmaster but we have some good things for PFC.

Heh Fuzz, we get more compliments about FCS as its easy to read and get the message.

Mark

Yeah memberships in the clubs are up too - recession sucked

I literally can't wait for FCS this year!!

Having performance french cars run by people with a genuine interest in the french car scene is going to absolutely awesome too!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
How big will the magazine be? Cant be that big for a tenner/6

Cant see how the old one didn't make money, always had plenty of ads in it and they used us club member folk to write the content.

No idea where they went wrong, probably did make money but not enough for a company. Finer details have yet to be sorted but its not going to be 20 pages for example.

Mark

1.4 phase 1
mmmm this interesting, like the sound of it tbh espicaly as the writers will have an actual interest.

Clio Williams & 182
Will you still use the same freelance contributors? I'd love to try my hand at supplying content :)