ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance GTI

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Was this not supposed to come out in the shops today. Maybe my local WH Smith is not stocking it or dont know about it!

If any1 has bought a copy please let me know so that I am sure its definately out and can hunt for a copy.

Cheers

Skoda Fabia vRS

i have my copy right next to me

ASK at your WH/S as in mine none were on the shelves and the woman told my mum (who i sent to town to buy it hehe) that they were sending there copies back !

no idea why

Mmmm I cant find the bloody thing anywhere.......... Things havent changed since the last time by the looks of it.b Thought they would have learnt there lesson. U go into any newsagent and pick up a Vauxhall, Ford or Jap mag but the little French one is nowhere to be seen.

Very Frustrating.

Dazz

williams and trophy

yeah the mags lookin good........

but....................

apparently, according to my newsagent there may not be another as he says they are gunna review the mag in 6 weeks to see if theres enuff intrest to release anuva

get buying 3-4 copies each ffs lol

yeah cant wait for next 1 cos the r/r day in , and hopefully the last york meeting too.

jon

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

And after the rolling road, hopefully the issue after will have the Brands Meet in it!

BMW 320d Sport

Nothing doing at WHSmith in Southend - where they must sell 10 times more car mags than anywhere else in the country! As you say Dazz, sounds like the same old problems...it shouldnt really be some kind of mission just to pick up a magazine when its supposed to have come out. Ill try again tomorrow.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Plenty of copies in WH Smith in Telford. Nice mag; though I may be swayed by the publicity for the club :D