ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

personalised number plate

Im sure we all know someone who could be an AR51 OLE (£19,980).

Telford_Mike yours may be worth a couple of quid more than you paid, Ive just found TEA 5E (£20,480).

Perhaps one of you luverly ladies would like FOX 5Y (£18,980).

All at NewReg.com

Andy.

Renault Laguna Coupe

I wish!! I tried to get M1KEE (everyone calls me Mikee @ work). Turned out it was gone - them I saw it one day on a greengrocers van! Mike Edwards Fruit & Veg of Birmingham! Gutted, but at least I know where to go to make an offer if I ever win the lottery.

GR7

Shiny red R32

I wonder if you can get D41PAC

These are available from the DVLA
D13 PAC £499
D15 PAC £599
D16 PAC £499
D17 PAC £499
D18 PAC £499
D19 PAC £499
D20 PAC £499

Word of warning.

NewReg is a great site, however I believe that they actively check the searches that are being made on the site and if enough interest is shown in a plate they buy them and bang a few grand on top.

I got caught out last year with this !
I pondered for about 4 months about what plate to buy.
My surname is WATTS

Obviously W4TTS and offer combinations were for auction.

I found W14TTS for 999 from DVLA, however I kept viewing the plate on newreg and doing searches looking for different combinations. When I decided to go for it the plate got bought up by newreg the day before - bummer !

In the end I bought W88TTS which is still ok but not quite as good as W14TTS.

GR, I have not got it yet, I am seriously thinking about it still, gotta try and be a little sensible but that will all go out the window when I get paid next week !

As for D41PAC, I have been looking for that plate everywhere and I just cant find it. That would be great ! D14PAC has gone too so the others dont really match. Thanks for looking tho.

GR, have you got a private plate on your 172 ?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Ive got a letter, my lucky number 7 and my initials on mine and it has been on a few cars now, and I would feel lost without it! I am surprised that you havent seen it as it has been on here a few times.

Just go for yours - today!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

A friend of mine is getting a Renault 5 GT Turbo and as there are several GTT plates for sale, he is going to put one on his car. Should look good.

GR7

Shiny red R32

I bet that D41PAC is sitting on an ordinary car somewhere not meaning anything to the owner, as it would have been an ordinary number issued way back in 1987 ish and as it isnt a single or multiple number and higher than 20 it wouldnt be a DVLA personal number.

We will have to search for it before you make your decision on the other plate!

Thanks GR, that would be great. If I could get D41PAC for a tidy amount then that would be great but R5 DRL is also pretty great too tho !

Dont tempt me too much, I may break under the pressure and I cant do that, quite yet !

Rich, that is the one thing that I fighting with at the moment, could I spend the £250 better elsewhere. I really want the plate, wanted one for a long time now but this is playing on my mind ! We are useless !

Renault Laguna Coupe

- GirlRacer - significance of my number: A few years ago we bought a *nice* car for the very first time - a Renault 19 Cabriolet. It deserved a plate so I bought B8EAS (thinking that the B and the 8 would be similar looking characters) (first 3 characters of surname are EAS). We still have this plate on our Megane Cabriolet today. So when I got the Clio I tried to get something similar. As Daipac noted T8EAS looks a bit like TEASE which was the reason I chose the T prefix.
Hope that makes sense!!

I know, this is well anouying!!!

Ive got a good head unit with standard speakers, I could a set good for that money. Ive only got a sh*ttyy hi-fi in my room, I could buy a wicked one for £400. Then I only hav a standard zorst and I want an indution kit......The list goes on and on and on and on and on....how am I ever going to decide!!!!!!!!!!!!!
):! ):! ):! ):!

How much are those plates going to set you back Rich? Would be interested if youve got any details of the company? Was going to wait for another show before I get mine done.

Ta

Nice One Rich ! Does this mean that I have to go out and buy the plate I want now then ?

Still very tempted, may bite the bullet when I get paid.

Sangy-I found the website for GT Graffix in max power. I havent got the mag with me right now otherwise Id be able to tell you the address. Some one else might know it?

7.6cc :D

Are you serious about the naked women Rich????

Presuming that you are, please go for clios, much more tastefull.

Im in a bad mood today

Ill have a look cheers mate. Was going to get a plate with the england flag on it but if they can ghost other stuff aswell id be very interested.

Thanks again

I think its good but my girlfriend would feed my b*llox to the dog! No luck finding the URL for GT Graffix on the Google search engine...

help...

My girlfriend werent too impressed when I told her, Ill get away with it though
I couldnt find it searching on Lycos, I know they have got a site!

not to worry too much as am off to spain in a few hours! If you do manage to find it please email me at pclements@rm.com

thanks again

Pete

Oh and let me know if they are legal or not??!!