ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peter Saywell at Goodwood 31'st March

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
No excuses this time lads and lasses, its a full month away so mark it in your diary. For the past 3 years iv posted these events in here and not a single person has ever come ! Your missing out big time.

So Peter Saywell host's a charity track day at Goodwood twice a year around March and October time. The first one this year is on the 31'st March. Himself and a few of his friends bring all of there very very expensive/rare cars out to play. Its like a early Supercar Sunday Breakfast club but not as busy.

1. Dagenham Dustbin (Chris)

Hmm. I might venture from the SE down to Goodwood if the weather is nice.

Just found your previous photos and looks like a good day!

K4M ph2
hi guys, put my name down, im literally a 2 minute drive from the motor circuit so no excuse for me.

2. Fletcher
3. atouba
4. original boy racer
5. cam197
6. youngstig

monaco 172
I'm due to be meeting a few people down there off pistonheads but they aren't sure if their def going yet but ile b down there probably.

RB 182 Cup
2. Fletcher
3. atouba
4. original boy racer
5. cam197
6. youngstig
7. Sarah182Cup
8. tom172cup

1.2 Mk2 Clio P1
Would try my best to come to this in my wee 1.2 :) Don't live far away so no excuses!

Would be good to get some snaps :)

mikes86

ClioSport Club Member
  182 track **** & MX5
Was good to meet some faces! Sorry i had to bolt quite quickly i was meeting someone there and then had to dash off to winchester!

monaco 172
I saw u guys heading in towards goodwood by the rolls royce roundabout. All sounded good as u hooned pass :) I was heading into chichester to get foooood b4 going into goodwood. There were some beautiful cars going around the track if i must say.