ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol blue 182 £5k

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I do like the fact that it's exclusive and in the sun it's quite p**n but something would be saying buy another colour. :(

Ian

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Focus TDCi
1 owner and "Green".. bet they don't even know how rare the colour is. I'd have it, seems like a decent price too.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  SG9 Forester STi
Haha dont worry, I got it before I saw the word joke :rasp:

Im upgrading next year just not sure what to yet.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Must have no service history or something, very, very cheap for a dealer especially when you consider he has profit in there, WTF did he buy it in at?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
worth getting to sell on Daniel? buy for 4800 sell for 6???
I thought about it

I can't be dealing with RS Clio customers anymore.

Every one i've dealt with has been a r****d of some description. How does the saying go, Champagne taste and lemonade money??

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  R26
That is an awesome price, something must be wrong for a price like that surely? At the Stealers these things go for around 6.5-7k?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Mm fair enough. :) You'd think they'd mention the Petrol Blue somewhere though.

True, but I doubt they know what they have got. When I have had valuations by Renault dealers they haven't even heard of the colour.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Monaco 53/468
Cheap car that, tempting

I can't be dealing with RS Clio customers anymore.

Every one i've dealt with has been a r****d of some description. How does the saying go, Champagne taste and lemonade money??

I love that saying, though it is slightly different in these parts - "Champagne lifestyle, ginger beer money"

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Evo 8 MR
The colour is horrible imo, theres one of them where I work, always parked in the same spot when I get there, totally standard and makes the RS Clio look very tame.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I love that colour, if that had been for sale last month i would of probably bought it if it was a good un. Worth travelling for imo.

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Golf GTD Mk7
that's an absolute steal!!!! Bet you could get it for around 4.5k. Pics don't do that colour justice. In the flesh it's wicked.