ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol Blue Register - 21/29 Remaining

Ferrari & Trophy 306
***If admins wish to sticky please do or equally if they don't want this posted please delete (I won't be offended)***

As some of you will know I recently sold what I believe to have been the lowest mileage Petrol Blue 182 left in the UK. The car is being exported to France and its new home will be Paris.

I spent over 6 years tracking these cars and have a list of 21 which I would say is the likely amount left now of the original 29 built in this rare colour.

I thought it may be worth me sharing this list as I have been asked for it a lot lately. The list I have obviously is far more comprehensive in terms of info; however it would not be right for me to post this. I have therefore simplified a list of the last 3 reg characters and the last know mileages at the last dates recorded.

The last car on the list showed a mileage of 55k back in 2007 so the clocks may have been changed back then. Otherwise the mileages have all been verified on the other registrations so should be accurate.

If anyone has a car that is not on the list it would be great to know.

I may get a Liquid Yellow in the future and attempt to do the same but we shall see!

Here is the list along with some basic info and the lowest verified mileage car before it left the UK.

Thanks,
Chris

Petrol Blue - Paint Code F94
ID Paint was an optional extra costing circa £1,500

29 made:
1x - Both Cup Packs & Recaros
3x - Cup Spoilers
3x - Cup Suspension
5x - No Cup Packs
17x - Both Cup Packs

ww.jpg

w.jpg

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Dread to think about colour matching these now with a panel respray.

Probably as difficult as Liquid Yellow to get right - if not completely redone?

That said, part of me still wishes I'd ticked the Petrol Blue box when I ordered mine.

edit - I thought ID paint was a £1,200 option too, not £1,500?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Dread to think about colour matching these now with a panel respray.

Probably as difficult as Liquid Yellow to get right - if not completely redone?

That said, part of me still wishes I'd ticked the Petrol Blue box when I ordered mine.

edit - I thought ID paint was a £1,200 option too, not £1,500?

The one in the original post is missing its xenon lamps, a usual tell tale of it having been bumped.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Recaro seat pack.....

If only that had been available when I ordered mine. :(
Only £550 too, bet you could've nearly doubled your money ordering a 182 with them in and selling them on. But yeah I've got a 2004 brochure and it's not listed there. Shame it was only offered so late.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Only £550 too, bet you could've nearly doubled your money ordering a 182 with them in and selling them on. But yeah I've got a 2004 brochure and it's not listed there. Shame it was only offered so late.
Yep - definitely wasn't in the 2004 spec when I ordered mine. I would have ticked that £550 option without a second thought. :)