ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol for V6

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

So it was below the R and moving no where when I got back from MBs. Drove it to gym this morning. Drove it 10 miles to the Shell garage. Only took 51 litres to fill it (tho I didnt squeeze petrol in to the very top). Hmmmm ....

Clio V6 255

Similar situation - needle on/below red, no light but filling up could only squeeze in 51/52 litres, computer did say 60, but I dont trust it one bit!!

My thoughts are if it goes below 50 on the computer, get to a station prompto!!

my mk1 has this feature.

the gauge is on the bottom of the fat red line, and the computer shows 60 ish miles. ive only pushed it once cos i couldnt find a station, and the computer went down to 9 miles!

the light was on obviously, but i was impressed.

do the Vees have a fuel filter or is any sh*te kept at bay by bag filter in the pump??

chipping surely makes the car feel better?

the V6 feels flat at certain points in the rpm range, maybe a superchip would help that?

E91 M Sport

Quote: Originally posted by iwantaV6 on 16 March 2005

the V6 feels flat at certain points in the rpm range, maybe a superchip would help that?
I think a remap is a good idea, but I wouldnt do a superchip as theyre a generic setting....try talking to Wayne at ChipWizards. The price is about the same but its mapped for the specific car.