ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol question

Clio 182
Hi peeps, i have a 182 and i have left my car running low on petrol where the petrol light has come on. But my trip computer does not tell me how many miles i have left before its empty now. Was wondering whether the petrol light starts flashing like a lot of cars do? thanks a lot for any help

Nimbus 197
I play "see how far I can get" in my company car, it does a solid light, then flashing, once it starts flashing there is 1 gallon left, I still did 62 miles......Dangerous too, if you run out in mine you need 20ltrs to start it up!

Never ran my OWN car low before (apart from when I ran out when the fuel gauge broke on my last car)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Don't even think about filling mine up till the lights on.

Then usually do 30 milesish lol

M2 Competition
The computer stops telling you how far it is when you get to about 30 miles. I assume so you cant sue renault as it said you had 5 miles left and you've then broken down... lol.

So yes, about 30 miles of 'normal' driving.