ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PFC March Edition

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
We (admin) supplied all the content for the club feature, all the pics were taken from the thread started for calendar pics. Then Pfc did what they wanted with it all.

M135i and the shed
Top job to have it back in WhSmiths. Not read it fully but seems like a decent issue.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Have they stopped BEGGING people on Facebook to buy the magazine! I had to delete them, was getting pissed off with the daily messages. Them and FCS got swiftly binned!

e2151f13.jpg

(Mark, if you don't want pics posted, gimme a shout and I'll remove it)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol! Written by the Kidge! Previously life banned but came back from beyond the grave!

Clio 182 & Clio 172
i quite like it, im not into magazines really but since its so cheap im happy to support it.

what annoyed me was the fact they say that silver and orange ph1 which looked really cool was 220bhp, when clearly its probably 180 ish at best maby im just easy anoyed but even my gran knows thats not 220bhp, sound like a max power quote!!

I wrote that article, I was given the spec list, BHP and basic story behind the car...
I apologise if any of the information is seen to be in correct but I went with the information that I had been given by the owner of the vehicle...

BTW I like the Cliosport 10 years write up :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
lol, thought greg was joking about my car being in it :eek:

PFC are pretty rubbish admin wise, cant find my sub details when i resubscribed back in Jan but have my money :(

Stripped yozza'd cup
I wrote that article, I was given the spec list, BHP and basic story behind the car...
I apologise if any of the information is seen to be in correct but I went with the information that I had been given by the owner of the vehicle...

BTW I like the Cliosport 10 years write up :)

Not your fault chap, but the owner is clearly a complete tosspot

Clio 197
Yeah the 220bhp made me chuckle too - not too keen on the silver / orange combo but each to their own :)