ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PGTi - LAUNCH DATE !!!

Skoda Fabia vRS

its out this THURSDAY !!!

so everyone make sure they go an buy it, im gonna buy three, im pretty sure us lot from the RR day will be in this issue, if not then we will be in the next one

Excellent!

This thread is actually really spooky as I was literally 10 seconds before seeing the thread title thinking to myself "I wonder what happened to the magazine article from the RR day.."

Really Spooky!! :eek: :sick:

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea, french tunin mag performance gti will be relaunching on thursday with a lot better distribution

you can subscribe aswell

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

I think it should be a lot easier to find now. Well thats what we were told by the publishers anyway! Hope so, cause I normally have to drive to about 200 different newsagents trying to find it!!!

splendid!!! Still cherish the copy I bought with the article on tuning a 5 GTT into a cossie killer...GREAT MAG!!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Dan

Can you please scan in that article and post it for me to see what to do with the Raider so that it will beat my mates Sierra Cossie!!

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

My car is in the Next Issue (January) - Out in December.
They came up on Saturday and spent about 4 hours taking loads and loads of pics etc - look out for it, the car was so so so clean that day!!

Just looking out my window now at all the dirt all over it :-(

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Yeah its my 5 thats going in there! Look out for it, and no doubt some really dodgy pics of me :D:D:D

Quote: Originally posted by nickg123 on 29 October 2002

Yeah its my 5 thats going in there! Look out for it, and no doubt some really dodgy pics of me :D:D:D
There arent any other types of pics of you Nick!! :D

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Thanks for the kind words Mark you cheeky Ba*tard!!!

Hows that 172 anyway?? Still standard, or have you got the bug yet???

saw the issue yesterday...looks quite goos, although being fussy may not buy it. Does have mk 1 172 alloy wheel buyers guide, but that was the only clio in there!!! Had a saxo and pugs, does mention cliosport in website club directory and a photo of the home page....mag seems a bit le max power for me though...shame.....does have a few 5gtts in there though which may persuade me to purchase it!!!

Evo should be out today i think, hopefully a full review of the new TVR T350...yumm!!

Nickg123.. Full Magnex 6x4 on there now!!

Dan K - no report of the Rolling Road at Bury then ?? I thought it was supposed to be in this month :mad:

What no RR? :eek:

New EVO out today? They have a Cup as one of their new long term cars - also meant to be a head to head between 172 Cup, Cup racer and 172 at Bedford. Nice!

Well, nice to actually get my hands on the fabled mag.

Nice little write-up about our Bedford track day by Geoff & Jas on pg. 93, and a bigger picture of the pits on page 21, mines the 3rd on the left :D

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Wahayy!! excellent!!! Gotta try and get a copy myself now!

Ill be able to scan them in late tonight, but if anyone can beat me to it, be my guest :)

Jas - Theres also to piccies with the write-up, Mk1 172, from the looks of the number plate, its yours matey :D

ak_uk - yeah, always the way ;)

Im pretty chuffed at getting the 3rd slot on the bigger photo :D , small things etc etc.

Skoda Fabia vRS

the RR day will be in the next issue, looks to be a main feature so should be covered ok

i like the mag so i think ill be subscribing

you may have to ask at your WH Smiths, the woman at mine said they were sending them back but she got me one

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Is it one of the shots with the rear wheel off the ground?!

Chairmans perks, I wish!!! Maybe Im the most photogenic?!!!! haha!! ;)