ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PGTI Magazine!!!!!!

mk2 172

will have to check out the feature mind, jon tells me hes famous, will check it out tomorrow, i assume they got the cliosport bit right did they?

Skoda Fabia vRS

jons in the crease between the two pages, but you can see him hehehe

Adi email me those scans !

williams and trophy

yeah the group pic has me in the crease lol

got 2 copies in smiths in guildford on wed hehe they had loads left too

good write up too tho...........but they also got geds bhp wrong.143 in mag but 137 on the day hehe (sorry ged) geds was actually the lowest of all the willys i think....thats because he drives like a pussy lol

nice run mat mate wish id known about that day cos id av ad a go at that lol

urs being quiker than mine to 60 but mine taking over from around 70 ish, cudda maybe got lower 0-100 n higher top lol

bring on ur cup hehe

cheers

jon

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Ok, i was looking through it after getting bored of looking at my car - who is this Kelly then??

clio 20v

lol i think they made up the comments to make it more interestin i dont remember ken sayin mine didnt want to rev, he said it was ok and the fuelling was right

i did say it seems to lack a bit in third though, its much better now dunno if its de-cat exhaust or cold weather

on the group pic im stood a bit funny, a bit gay according to my misses, but look like a p**n star kneeling next to my motor he he

brun-cant get them scanned pics to attach to an e-mail, i hate computers

adi

TT 225

"Ok, i was looking through it after getting bored of looking at my car - who is this Kelly then??"

:oops:

Err, hi! LOL. Page 28, top left. The big piccie leaning into the engine bay and the little write up

Adi - mines down on the revving side too. Just gonna get the Cam belt changed and make sure its all running okay - peak power for mine was at a worrying 5866 and the other willys were in 6600 region.

BMW 320d Sport

hehe Im totally lost, I missed this thread cos I thought it was about the old one with the green pug on the front. So put me straight - is there a new issue out and when did it come out? I cant make head nor tail of these posting dates, they seem to be all over the place!

williams and trophy

nah mate its just that i pulled 2/10ths off mat at york in the last 1/8 mile so a longer run i reckon id have him is all and i pulled on him quik at about 80-90+ so i reckon maybe a 0-100 could be better if not around same but top end on mine would be better

it was a good run from mat and im not trying to take anything away from him. hes the only person on this list to beat me driving my car twice. so how can i rub that in?.....well at least i know my cars faster than his now :p lol

Trophy

Jon,

They are the readings on your speedo though, the 132 was taken using a racelogic v box and less than 2 miles to do it in. I was very close to Neil in his V6.

Nick,

Yes there is a new issue out, has K-tec Trevs R5 turbo on the cover, came out on Tuesday.

Mat.

williams and trophy

yeah mate i know that so im not expecting them to be bang on............. but theyll be fairly close cos i t still runs 55 tyres too