ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph-Eurlow Meet Today

you just order tickets on the frenchcarshow website and select cliosport as the club for a stand pass....

RenaultSport 172.
foxy, how much are the tickets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage#16v
..its not copyrighted
you taxed your ride yet rage
its off the road fella...!
id have to drive it up to FCS on trade plates lol

RenaultSport 172.
yeah im using it...but i cant afford the insurance or tax at the moment, so its off the road until i can lol

RenaultSport 172.
haha, me being me spent it on other things like the BBS, bodyshop and now im booked into the bodyshop again. oh well, it'l be attending the shows in it, either way :)

M

mini-valver

Where you gonna get trade plates from? Get some 3/4 ones made up, pimp!

RenaultSport 172.
my dad has a car buisness so ill just have to rob them :)

haha :D...no number plates FTW!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Christain your car is looking Very Much how my GF wants hers except she wants Colour Coding.... I better get saving :(

mk4 golf gttdi180
Christain your car is looking Very Much how my GF wants hers except she wants Colour Coding.... I better get saving :(
me being in the trade made it easier to get cheap work so it wernt that bad but to do your self you looking a 1000+ of mods
you better get saving :)

rage we can roll down together mate keep at the same speed lo, is thingy coming in the meggy hell pass us thoughlol

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
She has Colour Coded Side strips already and a RS Grill and should be able to get the Bumper Mouldings Sprayed for as Good Price and hopefully getting her some OZ SuperT's at a Really good Price then its just Lowering it etc.

RenaultSport 172.
rage we can roll down together mate keep at the same speed lo, is thingy coming in the meggy hell pass us thoughlol

yeah sure...ph-slow i heard.

dale, nah he wont come...if he does he'l very likely come in myn tbf....
you deffinately coming?
what day you going down?

mk4 golf gttdi180

yeah sure...ph-slow i heard.

dale, nah he wont come...if he does he'l very likely come in myn tbf....
you deffinately coming?
what day you going down?
probally just the sunday dont no yet but i defo wana try and get on the stand

BMW E92/Audi S3
shame you wernt there mate, next meet down my way? save me the 200mile round trip;)

As long as the other midlanders are willing to convoy with me :rasp:. Could pop down a pub on the way back.

Oh and i love the steelies idea, wicked idea that. Should get tiny tires to top it off

RenaultSport 172.
ahh its a torsion bar so it doesnt count ;)
lol

yeah...i know of a VERY VERY good place about 5 mins away from my house we could of gone for a shot, but as i said to ryan, only half the people at the meet could of got theyre as its real rough to get there....i cant even get through the entrance! lol

need a proper rough ratty industrial estate like where winston had his PFC shoot

mk4 golf gttdi180
ahh its a torsion bar so it doesnt count ;)
lol

yeah...i know of a VERY VERY good place about 5 mins away from my house we could of gone for a shot, but as i said to ryan, only half the people at the meet could of got theyre as its real rough to get there....i cant even get through the entrance! lol

need a proper rough ratty industrial estate like where winston had his PFC shoot
few of them round me

BMW E92/Audi S3
This transaction failed because we were unable to verify this credit card through our card validation process. In order to proceed with your transaction, please select a different funding method or add a different credit card.

Its said that on both my cards and my mrs card. fvcking gay pay pal

RenaultSport 172.
haha, speccy, ill drop you a text when we get the next one organised...hoping yyou'l turn up!
ill ask donnys permission tho, possibly get one organised for say...roughly the 05/07/2008?

BMW E92/Audi S3
haha, speccy, ill drop you a text when we get the next one organised...hoping yyou'l turn up!
ill ask donnys permission tho, possibly get one organised for say...roughly the 05/07/2008?

sure thang.

Also..

Christian..

Congratulations - your payment was sent. You have successfully paid for this transaction.
Receipt ID: 29**-6090-4310-****
The payment for your purchase from Cliosport has been completed.
Keep this Receipt ID and contact information in case you need to contact the merchant or PayPal. PayPal has also emailed a receipt of this transaction to you.

eat that

mk4 golf gttdi180
sure thang.

Also..

Christian..

Congratulations - your payment was sent. You have successfully paid for this transaction.
Receipt ID: 29**-6090-4310-****
The payment for your purchase from Cliosport has been completed.
Keep this Receipt ID and contact information in case you need to contact the merchant or PayPal. PayPal has also emailed a receipt of this transaction to you.

eat that
mmmmmmmmmmmmm tasty lol i n o mate my paypal is fucked and for some reason i just brought a show cage for a 106 gti lol so i need to send the money