ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph-Eurlow @ Streetlife 2008.

RenaultSport 172.
Hey,
Since friday, my car has been on show at the NEC in Bimingham for 'Streetlife'. Its the new MaxPower show, and therefore was some heavily modded rides, however EU-Mania managed to get a stand inside the arena and i therefore showed with them :D

EU-Mania, is all about 'Cleaned Up, Euro' Cars, that arent DUB. However VDubs are also welcome to the club. Would reccomend anyone to have a visit over if they have a euro motor, as the guys over there are awesome. Had a great weekend with the lads, many laughs and jokes & some awesome rides. Would like to thank Jonno & Mallo in particular if they read this for organising the stand, and making the weekend dapper :)

Anyway, got shed loads of pictures, however here are the ones that i felt came out best of my car. (ill post another thread up soon with All the cars from the show, however for the moment, here are the decent one's of myn.)

Rage.

DSC02671.jpg

DSC02701.jpg

DSC02658.jpg

DSC02660.jpg

DSC02661.jpg

DSC02662.jpg

And then on the way home, stopped off to get a snap...
(notice the LEGAL plate on the rear, the place was swarming with police, however they didnt say about the lack of on the front :D)

DSC02707.jpg

Thanks Rage!! :star:

Suzuki Ignis Sport
The blonde one on the left in the last pic is the nicest out of the bunch.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Only thing that lets the car down Ross is the splitter... isn't fitted properly, looks broken :S

RenaultSport 172.
Thanks You'l :D

Yeah, havent had the tailgate sprayed yet ....Its on the list aswell as the bonnet & roof.

wheels are next on the list though ;)

Petrol Blue 182.
cool man! are you ready to sell the underwear yet? ;) still looking s**t hot and running better then mine ;) lol gota meet up gain soon man, come down and well get kfc lol

RenaultSport 172.
Lmfao, ill be naked then tho ryan.!

thanks mate, haha, yours still not sorted ?

yeah deffo ;) big daddy meal ftw!

Petrol Blue 182.
haha!! if your feeling uncomfortbale about gettin naked, take your time no rush, HAHA.

yeah sorted now just sounds like a John Deer trac'or tho, and what you meen big daddy meal!? all about the BBQ Box master, with no tomato! haha

Porsche Boxster987S
Only thing that lets the car down Ross is the splitter... isn't fitted properly, looks broken :S

why do you always have to throw in a wee critism or in every media thread.??? its so f**king annoying!!!!!:mad:

the car looks superb btw mate. really smart

RenaultSport 172.
why do you always have to throw in a wee critism or in every media thread.??? its so f**king annoying!!!!!

the car looks superb btw mate. really smart

i noticed that, but over haz's time on CS, ive now learned to ignore him...his cars not perfect enough to critisise (SP??) anyone's car...

thanks anyway for the comment tho dude :D

Looking sweet there Rage :)

Which is a lot more than can be said for the blond dog on it though dude (the one with the orange leg socks on)

Dod you get any pics of the other cars there at all ?

RenaultSport 172.
Cheers mate,
yeah i got loads :)

just uploading them all and ill be making a new thread in general media :)

Ph1 Sport
smart mate. really good, i think spot on girls posing on ur car is my dream haha!

glad the cheques ave gone

RenaultSport 172.
DSC02662.jpg

that pics is my favourite :D

haha, yeah. its awesome...and when they come you get all the pro photographers appearing shooting away :D

....its wiked

oh and christian....gay ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I think it looked better in other photos, that light does it no justice IMO.

Still a top effort though fella, it looks stunning at FCS... showed my car up for show-shine! ;)

At one of these shows your going to have to demand some fit birds to come and pose by your car ;)

Car looks good though.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
haz's comment doesnt make sence i cant see a picture of a clio with a broke splitter.

Car looks spot on mate, you got a figure on finance yet bud ;P

RenaultSport 172.
:D thanks for the comments, i think the girls were pretty phitttttt tbf, but each to their own and the likes!

haha, mike kinda ;)
we'l work something out next month ;)....after ive decided what im doing lol!

RenaultSport 172.
Mike wants my wheels ;)

....think someone is looking in the mirror when they're saying ghay ;)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
DSC02661.jpg

Hope you kept an eye on her - she looks like the type more used to nickin' alloys an leaving cars on bricks... She's clearly eyeing up your wheels hehe!

Well played on getting on a stand in the show mate! I know a lot of people on here will be quick to mock a show like that - but those in the know will know that they only let well done stuff in - no dirty, rusty old s**t with a body kit hanging off. Cars have to be very, very tidy. Whether they should however disallow some of them on style police grounds is another matter hehe ;)

RenaultSport 172.
Hope you kept an eye on her - she looks like the type more used to nickin' alloys an leaving cars on bricks... She's clearly eyeing up your wheels hehe!

lmfao!!!!!

Well played on getting on a stand in the show mate! I know a lot of people on here will be quick to mock a show like that - but those in the know will know that they only let well done stuff in - no dirty, rusty old s**t with a body kit hanging off. Cars have to be very, very tidy. Whether they should however disallow some of them on style police grounds is another matter hehe

Thanks alot matey, nah the cars in theyre were all immacualte :D.....but i can fully appreciate how they should dissalow some of them on style lmfao!
...ALOT of the cars, obv being a max power show wernt to my taste, but you've got to look past that and look at the quality of the work on some of them, and the effort gone into them, and i must say its all second to non, it was all awesome :D

"Navy" N17 TWO
Best pic - fair play for getting the shoot :)
DSC02662.jpg

We need more of the one on the left! :evil:

RenaultSport 172.
looking very clean there!
Thanks, thats why 10 hours of cleaning looks like haha
:)

i say it in all your threads but your car is sooo lursh!!!!!
Cheers Dude, its getting there now :D

Car looks awesome as always mate! Good work!!
Thannnks!

car looks sweet mate, but its covered in skanks...
Stu, i was complaining....Shaking their lettuce! haha

mmmmmmmmmm thats well nice... hehe the car thats!! i love euro!
Thanks mate :D