ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph - otos

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
exterior.jpg

interior.jpg

rear.jpg

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
what an intellectual bunch lol.... 1 word answers FTFHNW...

gray - i want some comfort mate, it is fine as is, maybe some retrimming interior painting to come but we will see

i like it, love the wheels and the green bits

one thing im not too sure about is the stance of it, ether the front needs to be abit lower or the back abit higher

apart from that i love it!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
the stance is just right, it has been properly set-up on the coilovers for the best handling so i don't really want to mess with it, it looks spot on to me, maybe just the picture.

and the green bits are yellow mate...lol

If i hadnt seen better pics of the wheels etc before i would have thought they were green too.

The first pic looks quite grainy, has it been tweeked in photoshop ?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
it has been tweeked mate yes, to reduce the graininess, poor shots by me initially as i was in a rush.

as for the green, if i hadn't seen your face in real life prior to seeing pictures i wouldn't have beleived it was orange.....lol