ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 172 GEARBOX

Car  ph - Quick Silver!
does any one know where i can a ph1 172 box from at a good price tryed ebay already ive been looking for weeks?
 
a cup box will be a fine alternative

I got one and the ratio's were rediculously different that I just didn't feel right driving!

I would completely recommend against buying a 2nd hand gearbox, pay a little bit extra and get a rebuild with a years warranty and peace of mind!
 
I got one and the ratio's were rediculously different that I just didn't feel right driving!

I would completely recommend against buying a 2nd hand gearbox, pay a little bit extra and get a rebuild with a years warranty and peace of mind!
where whould be a good place to get my box rebild and how much will it set me back?
 
Back
Top