ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 172 Silver High Street Kempston

Phase 1 Clio 172
Hi,
Saw this PH1 172 Silver on the High Street Kempston at about 15:40 flashed etc

Nice PH1

Think it was W reg

Just before anyone says it, it wasn't my car in a shop window reflection.

Thanks
Graham

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Wasn't me. I've not seen another ph1 on the road in Bedford for a couple of years. They've got to be out there though!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Mines been sat in the garage waiting for box to come back from refurb. Will be out and about lots soon. Where abouts in Bedford are you from?

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Might have been me then. Couldn't imagine it would be anyone else really. I don't get out in it much really. Never got time. Seeing as I don't use if for work either

Phase 1 Clio 172
There is not many about really, your more lightly to see my brother cruising about than me

He has a aqua bmw e30 convertible with quite a bit of bass

Thanks
Graham

ok just i saw 1 a few weeks back coming out of the multi story as i was going in.. gave it a right boot full down the ramp.. iv seen maybe 3 ph 1's in bedford

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I will arrange one later on then after work. I was thinking the other day it is overdue.

The last time I saw a ph1 in Bedford was a couple of years ago. But a mate said he saw your one the other week graham.

FM04 is Jordski.
Saw him the other week!