ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 and ph2 V6 in acklam at 3pm

Megane Sport F1 :)
As above...saw the two of you driving down acklam road..looked stunning. I was in the blue Megane F1 :)

Thought I was seeing things when I saw a ph2 and then a ph1 behind it ha! yeah got the F1 about a month ago,really like it. It's completely standard at the moment but I plan on doing a few bits so it should be pretty sweet when it's finished :) Did you buy a LY F1 that you were talking about getting or did you buy the ph1 V6 instead?..or both lol...

R26/200 Raider
Does your F1 Meg reg end UCV? If so my mate owned this car from new. It was for sale recently in Middlesbrough. When he had it, the car was very well looked after!

Does your F1 Meg reg end UCV? If so my mate owned this car from new. It was for sale recently in Middlesbrough. When he had it, the car was very well looked after!

Yeah that's my car mate. Bought it around 3 months ago. It's in mint condition for a 8 year old car..can tell it's been really well looked after :)

R26/200 Raider
Yeah that's my car mate. Bought it around 3 months ago. It's in mint condition for a 8 year old car..can tell it's been really well looked after :)

My mate bought it from EH at Middlesbrough brand new. I was with him the day we went to look at it in the showroom. He drives at snails pace so the car has had an easy life. He traded it in at Acklam Car Centre last year for a 200 which he hasn't really got on with so as a second car he has bought himself an R26.r. Whilst he had the car it was faultless, only the usual expected components have needed replacing, tyres, brakes, exhaust mounts plus the drivers window regulator have been replaced. The car was kept totally standard whilst in his ownership, he even thought of buying it back in April this year when it appeared for sale in the garage on Cannon Park. Enjoy number 499, it's a very good example!

My mate bought it from EH at Middlesbrough brand new. I was with him the day we went to look at it in the showroom. He drives at snails pace so the car has had an easy life. He traded it in at Acklam Car Centre last year for a 200 which he hasn't really got on with so as a second car he has bought himself an R26.r. Whilst he had the car it was faultless, only the usual expected components have needed replacing, tyres, brakes, exhaust mounts plus the drivers window regulator have been replaced. The car was kept totally standard whilst in his ownership, he even thought of buying it back in April this year when it appeared for sale in the garage on Cannon Park. Enjoy number 499, it's a very good example!

Nice to hear that it's been really well cared for in the past :)
I bought it from Car Choice in Teesside and couldn't believe how immaculate it was when I saw it in the flesh. Iv got a few plans for it but aren't going to go silly. Iv added a K-Tec panel filter, Forge DV and had the middle box chopped out. Intercooler and remap next and it's not far from finished!

What do you drive mate?

R26/200 Raider
Nice to hear that it's been really well cared for in the past :)
I bought it from Car Choice in Teesside and couldn't believe how immaculate it was when I saw it in the flesh. Iv got a few plans for it but aren't going to go silly. Iv added a K-Tec panel filter, Forge DV and had the middle box chopped out. Intercooler and remap next and it's not far from finished!

What do you drive mate?

I have a LY R26. I used to have a RB 197. They sound nice with middle box delete but you loose the turbo whistle. Good choice on stage 1, for me that's enough, really makes a difference without spending bucket loads of money.

I have a LY R26. I used to have a RB 197. They sound nice with middle box delete but you loose the turbo whistle. Good choice on stage 1, for me that's enough, really makes a difference without spending bucket loads of money.

I love the LY meganes, that's what I originally wanted but opted for the ultra blue in the end.
I use to have a LY 182 but unfortunately someone crashed into me and it got written off. I then bought a pearl black 172 and then moved onto the megane. I loved the clio's but in my opinion the megane is an all round better car...plus you have the added bonus of it being a turbo over the NA engine. Il have to keep an eye out for your megane mate as I hardly ever see LY ones :)

R26/200 Raider
Yes not many round here! The F1 225 is not a very common car also! I've only ever seen 4 ever! There is one around Teesside which has decals on the sides additionally added by the owner, has Red wheels too! I saw one in Redcar a few weeks ago that had a few bodywork mods done but didn't get a very good look as it was off pretty rapidly!

Yes not many round here! The F1 225 is not a very common car also! I've only ever seen 4 ever! There is one around Teesside which has decals on the sides additionally added by the owner, has Red wheels too! I saw one in Redcar a few weeks ago that had a few bodywork mods done but didn't get a very good look as it was off pretty rapidly!

Iv seen only another 1 in the ultra blue but that was a few months back and I haven't seen it since. Iv been toying with the idea of taking the decals off mine but there part of what make it the F1 and I have a feeling it would leave marks if I removed them anyway. I'm not usually a fan if cars with graphics but with them being oem I think they look ok on the megane

R26/200 Raider
They look nice with the decals, the 225 decals look better than the R26 ones in my opinion. They do a 225 F1 in Black. Only three in the UK by all accounts! Did see one for sale on Ebay a few years back, now that did look nice with Blue and Yellow stickers.