ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Clock Display no display or light!

I recently got a 1998 ph1 1.4 RT and the clock above the the radio does not work. There seems to be nothing there even if there was a back light showing. I don't think it can be a fuse as the radio is working. I should say that it is an aftermarket headunit but the clock didn't work with the old OEM cassette player either. I wondered if anyone could shed any light on the subject

Thanks

2012-01-05205337.jpg

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Mine looks different, don't know if there were 2 models of clock on the ph1. If that is the clock, I have no idea how you change the time lol

Either a fuse (does your stereo switch on and off with ignition and save stations? Or it has/had an autoleads stalk adapter fitted which is now left d/c'd

I pulled all fuses and they were all fine. The radio works as it should. Saves stations etc. There is no autoleads adaptor in there suppose i will have to check and see if it is disconnected?

Ill have a look at the bulbs but you cant see anything on the screen even if you shine a torch seems like its not on.

Ive replaced the bulbs and checked all wiring i could see. I also checked all fuses on end lof dash and tried replacing anyones i thought could be to blame. No luck. New unit?