ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Exclusive - H8teerrzz Gunna Hate!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Silver wheels are a must, but apart from that it's awesome.

Great spoiler too, a really rare mod on ph1's.

Oh, and I assure you - a month with the ph2 bumper and you'll put the ph1 one back on, it looks much better, unless you do the boot lid too....

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
Normally I'm not keen on the exclusive, but that looks fantastic!

And with a ph2 rear you're onto a winner. The gold wheels work nicely but a PS in anthracite or silver just to see what it looks like would be good.

Pics when the rear is finished please!!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Looks lovely mate be interesting to see if the ph2 rear makes it better not sure till I see it!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Very nice mate, always loved the willy wheels on the PH1/2's not many people use them though.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The colour doesn't "really" work, bronze or silver would look better and avoid any snide comments... However the willy wheels on the ph1, and the vee spoiler look great! Nice car.

Flame Red Delight
Makes me miss my phase 1 mate, remember my phase 1 with willy wheels at uni mate? Looks awesome mate

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
What are the ones that are similar?

I keep forgtting the name.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
That's them, the name just came to mind.

I can't find that silver ph2 that had them! Easily my favourite alongside 2118's.