Wests Renault Car Discounted 1*2 parts Nov 4, 2010 #1 As the title says will a gearbox from a ph1 fit the ph2? TOm
Rob669 Car 172 Ph1/Scooby MY00 Nov 5, 2010 #4 Tom, Can you let us know if it does when you do it. I thought the JC5 089 from a Ph1 only fitted into the 172 Cup, not the 172 Ph2. Cheers
Tom, Can you let us know if it does when you do it. I thought the JC5 089 from a Ph1 only fitted into the 172 Cup, not the 172 Ph2. Cheers
Budgie Car 330i. E30 Touring. Nov 5, 2010 #5 Nope, Ph1 172 and 172 cup boxes will fit on a Ph2 172 or 182 and work fine. I'm sure of it.
A Andyman Car Ph1 Nov 5, 2010 #6 Have a search mate. Think unless its the Cup box you could have problems with the speedo sensor. Also the ph2's have different ratios to the ph1
Have a search mate. Think unless its the Cup box you could have problems with the speedo sensor. Also the ph2's have different ratios to the ph1