ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 gearbox on a PH2

im putting a PH1 gearbox onto my PH2 172 but when i had a quick look at my box tonight i noticed the gear linkage on the bottom of the box is different to my previous box! before it was a pole on the bottom of the box which inserted into the linkage pole on the bottom of the lever. now the PH1 box on the bottom is different. its more of a hole then a pole lol. do i need to get the linkage rod from a PH1 or do i upgrade my PH2???

this is whats on the new box i have.;

22022010688.jpg

but on my car i have this selector rod;

22022010690.jpg

22022010691.jpg

on the bottom of the box, doesnt seem to be anything missing!! can anyone confirm this. many thanks mark

on the old box, was like a black pole that came of bottom of box!!

really wana get engine and box back in car so any help really appreciated

Megane dci 130
Your missing the link in between the two. Like an eyelet looking thing.

This is what your meant to unbolt so you dont have to piss around adjusting the linkage.

Its held on under the rubber boot on the bottom of the box with a 13mm bolt.

i thought i was missing something, anyone got any photos of what im missing to make it easier to find?

i bought this box thinking it was complete but have had to buy all the sensors and drain plugs :(

danny was going to send me his of his ph1 but has said that his linkage bar is the same as he PH2.

any idea on what this box is off? to say im pissed of at the minute is an understatement, any help much appreciated on how to get this to fit lol.

many thanks mark

Lionel Richie
its just missing the rod joint wotsit with the gaitor, no biggie, when its come from the scrappy or wherever they just unbolted there