ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 non start

C2 vts/172 ph1
Hi everyone, so recently my ph1 started playing up and being a b**ch, I can't get only fault codes from the car it's not connecting to a OBD reader, the car cranks over and over with no start car has a spark is getting fuel and power at the injectors everything seems to be doing what it should just no start I've had a look down my throttle bodies and have noticed there's no fuel being injected but has power surely can't be 4 fucked injectors, car has had new engine loom fitted and new crack position sensor fitted still nothing any help would be good thanks Craig

C2 vts/172 ph1
Yeah all earths attached mate and the full engine loom, the fault was still there with the old loom the fues box in the old loom was all corroded etc so I thought that might have been fault but wasn't

C2 vts/172 ph1
Checked all wires under the bonnet of car seem to all have continuity to the correct multiplugs, can anyone tell me if there's a way to test the UCH unit or a bypass you can do