D dalejenga Car clio mk2 van Jan 13, 2012 #1 Hi, I've been trying to make sense of the guide on here, but simply what do I have to do? Sorry for being a noob! haha cheers.
Hi, I've been trying to make sense of the guide on here, but simply what do I have to do? Sorry for being a noob! haha cheers.
_Logie Car Clio Mk2 Phase 1 Jan 13, 2012 #2 Well I can't really explain it more than this; RTFM. It all makes sense if you read it and apply it to your Clio.
Well I can't really explain it more than this; RTFM. It all makes sense if you read it and apply it to your Clio.
Rob ClioSport Moderator Car 650 - V8 Goodness Jan 13, 2012 #3 The guide is pretty comprehensive. The PDF guide by fubar yes?
D dalejenga Car clio mk2 van Jan 13, 2012 #4 where is this PDF guide? I whenever I click on that link it says page not available..
_Logie Car Clio Mk2 Phase 1 Jan 13, 2012 #5 http://www.cliosport.net/content/guides/fubar/cluster_guide.pdf
D dalejenga Car clio mk2 van Jan 13, 2012 #6 thats better! I was using just that diagram at the top! Nice one lads !
_Logie Car Clio Mk2 Phase 1 Jan 13, 2012 #7 Enjoy, the guide is pretty easy. I got it right first time with that guide. Don't forget to test your lights when you're done because you may have a faulty bulb holder, cause I know I did.
Enjoy, the guide is pretty easy. I got it right first time with that guide. Don't forget to test your lights when you're done because you may have a faulty bulb holder, cause I know I did.