ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Pics

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Not posted for a while, gave it a quick wash and went for a spin.

Car002.jpg

Car003.jpg

Car022.jpg

Car006.jpg

Car012.jpg

Car015.jpg

Car007.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
These spoilers always look HOOOOGE in silver! Seems to work better on the trophy and black gold.

Still looks mint mind.

Audi TT 3.2
Looks good! Spoiler would look better with a ph2 rear bumper but does look good!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Is the bonnet bent out at the front? Looks that way in the pic.

Shame you don't have any more pics of all the car together rather than small elements as it'd be nice to get an overall view.

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Cheers for the comment. The Trophy spoiler divides opinion, I really like it.

Just got the Carbon Fibre splitter left to fit now.

Here's a couple more from a few months ago;

DSC00830.jpg

DSC00833-1.jpg

DSC00829.jpg

DSC00824.jpg

DSC00824.jpg

DSC00813.jpg

DSC00814.jpg

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Is the bonnet bent out at the front? Looks that way in the pic.

Shame you don't have any more pics of all the car together rather than small elements as it'd be nice to get an overall view.

I must just be the light there no bends in the bonnet.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Nice. See what people mean about how big the V6 spoiler looks, cannot decide if I like it or not. Do think the Cup one looks better.

You going to get a RS rear bumper. I think it would finish it off.

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Nice. See what people mean about how big the V6 spoiler looks, cannot decide if I like it or not. Do think the Cup one looks better.

You going to get a RS rear bumper. I think it would finish it off.

I'm going to keep the Ph1 bumper, I bought a ph2 sometime ago but decided I prefer the Ph1 bumper on a ph1

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I love it but I think u need a ph2 rear bumper to pull off the spoiler.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
defo trophy spoilers need the ph2 rear bumper. PHAT car tho mate. you got the elusive 16" f1s? slaaaaaaaaaaag. that inch makes all the difference (awaits inevitable appendage banter). theres only a few sets of rims that suit these cars and turinis and f1s are on that list. makes me not want to do anything to mine except stick coilovers and 45 profile tyres.
nice mate.

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
defo trophy spoilers need the ph2 rear bumper. PHAT car tho mate. you got the elusive 16" f1s? slaaaaaaaaaaag. that inch makes all the difference (awaits inevitable appendage banter). theres only a few sets of rims that suit these cars and turinis and f1s are on that list. makes me not want to do anything to mine except stick coilovers and 45 profile tyres.
nice mate.

I still say it's a matter of opinion....I really like the standard Ph1 bumper and the Trophy spoiler combo' myself.

Yes, took mes ages to find a set of Renault Oz F1's 16"s, they are my favourite wheels. I have some Superleggeras for a while but they were 17" and that extra inch is a bit too much :)

Clio RS
I still say it's a matter of opinion....I really like the standard Ph1 bumper and the Trophy spoiler combo' myself.

Yes, took mes ages to find a set of Renault Oz F1's 16"s, they are my favourite wheels. I have some Superleggeras for a while but they were 17" and that extra inch is a bit too much :)

are the 16s still available at Renault?

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
are the 16s still available at Renault?

Yeah I contacted Renault about 18 months ago when there was just one wheel on ebay, with a view to buying the other 3 new. They told me there was still stock in the UK, can't remember the price tho' I think it was around £140 per wheel.