ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 Relay list/guide?

220 Trophy
I have 15 relays in the main relay/UCH board, does anyone know where I can find a list/guide of what they all do? I've had a search on here and on the internet but can't find anything. They are lettered A - Q, missing out I and O. Thanks Mark.

220 Trophy
Although there are 15 spaces for relays I actually only have 11 relays, any help in knowing what they individually do would be appreciated.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
A - front foglight relay
B - heated rear sceen relay
C - indicator control relay
D - one touch window up (drivers)
E - one touch window down (drivers)
F - not in use
G - DRL's Side lights
H - DRL's dipped beam
J - not in use
K - front wiper relay
L - rear wiper relay
M - not in use
N - central locking relay (lock)
P - central locking relay (unlock)
Q - after ignition + feed to electric windows relay

Mick

220 Trophy
Thanks Mick - much appreciated!!

Long story short - I've just fitted a 2nd-hand dashboard loom and the handbrake and STOP lights are permanently on. The loom has previously been partially stripped-back and I unfortunately don’t have the wire going to the handbrake anymore so I cant ground it. Do you happen to know which wire into the back of the clocks is the handbrake feed and I can ground it? Many thanks!!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Off the top of my head I'm afraid I don't know chap but I'll take a look at it for you when I'm back in the workshop tomorrow.

Mick

220 Trophy
Thanks Mick, again much appreciated!!

The mistake I've made is that I've fitted a 2nd-hand loom which has had a few bits stripped out already so I don’t know for certain what's actually working or not. The car appears to be running fine and everything seems to work perfectly, the only 'problems' I have are the handbrake and STOP lights which can hopefully be sorted by grounding the handbrake wire and also the battery light. The battery appears to be spot-on and is holding charge and is being charged fine so again I think its probably just an issue with the wire to the clocks. If you were able to find which of the wires in the two plugs in the back of the clocks relates to the handbrake and also the battery I would be really grateful. Thanks again, Mark