ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1-Sport (cz)

Clio Sport ph1
Hello everybody, here are some pics of my beatu, I hope you´ll like her.
There are few modify, which I hope are not visibly on a first sight, it should be a decent at all.

It stands on winter wheels, summer wheels are classic OZ F1, which i would like to refurb to an anthracite colour.

img0125dr.jpg

img0124sp.jpg
spa1053j.jpg
spa1054a.jpg
spa1052.jpg
img0133xu.jpg

Last edited:
  Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
Is the aerial at the back ? strange for a ph1, colour looks darker also, never the less, quite nice

Clio Sport ph1
This is a chemeleon colour, still changing on the sun from lightly blue, violet to green tint. The aerial is an special made from copper, although is so shirt, has a good receiving.

Clio Sport ph1
I dont miss my centr caps, i Havel them only in a silver colour. The second reason why i havent fitted them on: I like the rude look without them. So I am only going to respray the rust behind caps.

Nas

Eunos Roadster
Very nice mate, I think you should vinyl over the speaker grills in carbon fibre aswell.

Clio Sport ph1
Here are some new pics after a wax ... lovely car, its the best car, i have ever had.
Sory, photos are taken by iPhone, thats why the color isn´t looking like in a real.

img0015gb.jpg

img0016xx.jpg

img0017vz.jpg

img0018xh.jpg

img0019ta.jpg

img0020bf.jpg

img0022nt.jpg

img0023hn.jpg

img0024zxz.jpg

Ibiza FR
Looks like a mash of PH1 and PH2 - aerial at the back, PH2 non-sport steering wheel and no locks on the doors!
Looks like a nice colour too!