ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Sport Interior In Non-Sport Ph2

Hi guys, I could do with some help as the thread title suggests. I'd been reading the interior swaps are straight forward, and completely my own fault for not doing further research and thinking it'd actually be easy! Still, can't dwell on that now, I need to move on and try and get it sorted.

So the interior is from the PH1 sport and my car is a non-sport (1.2 dynamique, 04-plate). I've managed to fit the seats in place, but having trouble connecting the corresponding wires. Not only are the connectors different, but there are two additional wires coming out of the car that I can't work out where / how they connect to the seat. Could someone please advise / throw up some pics to help me out please?

Hopefully the following pics will aid my explanation! * note, the pics are of the driver's side.

Underside of the seat:
rs8rjq.jpg

And the car:

2l9lgkk.jpg

2pt1mkw.jpg