ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 sunflower ebay

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bad;
I would class the car as quite clean for it's age. It's by no means a show car, has the odd car park ding and stone chips
on the front end. The major flaw in the body is a dent on the passenger side rear quarter. (See photo)
If I was to keep the car, this would be next on my list to get done. (Engine work came first as this could have affected
the running of the car.) Along with dent repaired I would have got the front bumper resprayed as there is some blemishes
and slight scuffs and the wheels refurbished.

There is a knocking noise from the front end which Fred @ BTM ensured me was the front wishbones. So these are due
replacement. Also, the windscreen has a few chips.

All of the above is on my list to get done if I'd have kept the car. It's a lovely example of these sought after little
hot hatches and with a little work could be made mint quite easily. All of the expensive engine maintenance has been done for
you, so nothing to worry about there for many miles to come.

Good;
Work @ BTM
Cambelt, aux, dephaser, waterpump, oil + filter all done less than 1500 miles ago.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph1 172
I think I've priced it accordingly with the work that has been done and the work required.

Banther: you've listed the negatives like there's a lot more but it's merely me explaining them. The front bumper is minor, I'm quite picky it's a 2" black mark. It really needs the dent, wishbones and wheel refurb.

I think the good points far out way the bad and have been told by a person that has previously sold one on here for £2100 that it's better condition than his. I think you'd be hard pressed to find an original one with original paint.

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
I've bought and sold one recently and think it's priced ok. saying that I saw one and Saturday and the guy said he gave £750 for it...

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Personally don't think it's priced to bad tbh!
will be putting mine up for more than what your asking shortly but with a few more touches or recent work done on mine so this isint to bad in my eyes!