ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 Sunflower

nath&alex

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Was looking at this with interest to bring it back to normality. But HPI check shows it as Cat D write off 04/12/2012. Gutted :(

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Sunflower Ph1
Cat d doesn't mean alot really. I mean these days a front bumper alone would make a phase 1 a write off.

It's not always worth walking away, just need to go into it with your eyes open and pay the right price. Given the price it's at as long as it all looks straight and repairs satisfactory the go for it even resale time it's still got profit in it.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d
Cat d doesn't mean alot really. I mean these days a front bumper alone would make a phase 1 a write off.

It's not always worth walking away, just need to go into it with your eyes open and pay the right price. Given the price it's at as long as it all looks straight and repairs satisfactory the go for it even resale time it's still got profit in it.

I would want to know what needed repairing. They means it needed about £600 spending on it at some point using genuine parts. As we all know, with a renault that wouldn't be hard. It could also be due to the side skirts, most insurance body shops wouldn't want to touch an aftermarket bodykit and would as for write off.

Call up the insurer who it was with at the time and ask about the damage :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
Would cost a fair bit to fix them skirts though, need splitting off and repainting all over the sides, possibly new skirts if you can get the filler off of them, shame as the rest of it looks alright for the money.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Polo gti
Id be happy too do the bodywork on this! Im in bury st edmunds, work for a massive bodywork firm, and have my own place. Ask DannyR, i painted the side of his mrs vxr a thew months back :)