ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 with maxogen

Lancia Integrale
Hi guys, fitted my maxogen to my ph1 last night- didn't fit aswell as I hoped...obviously ph1 are slightly different to the ph2 it was designed for- any pictures of ph1's with maxogen fitted?

Lancia Integrale
;) I was wondering how long I would take for someone to ask about that lol
Will try and get some pics up soon.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
had one on my ph1, was very tight fit, rubbed against a pipe running to the radiator but never caused an issue, i spoke direct to itg and the guy there was suprised i had got it to fit as it wasnt designed on a ph1 but on a 172 cup. iirc it was also right up against the front crossmember. took it off after a few months as i didnt notice any difference, removed the airfeeds on my standard airbox and put a k&n element in it and it sounds just the same as the maxogen with no noticeable difference in power either. only pics i have are on my mobile phone.

Ph1
Its a tight fit but you can't really fit it wrong as such. Just make sure its not rubbing on the coolant pipes and is bolted tight up against the front slam.

Might be worth getting the AFR checked to make sure its not leaning off a bit and to get the best from it.

Lancia Integrale
I've got it in there, but can only use one bolt on the mount as the other is miles away... The ph1 must be slightly different in that area. Will have another move about later.