ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph2 172 Standard Offset?

RS Clio 200
What exactly is it? 42 or 43?

I got ultralegs which are going on, but they only come in 37, so im debating having them worked to the correct offset.
Any help?

RS Clio 200
ok this is confusing..... doen a search and there seems to be a mix between 48.5 and 42....

lol which is it

Standard is ET42 IIRC but ET37 goes on fine (cups run it to gain the extra track over the FF) ET37 is a no go on 182s though as the track width is gained on the suspension not the wheel offset.

RS Clio 200
anyone else?
personally i thought it was 42.... any more offers of great knowledge?
i want to get the ultralegs reduced, as i have 2 sets of wheels, and i want them to be the same... others are ET45...

depending on the OE offset, ill get them worked/get spacers etc to meet what i want.

RS Clio 200
anyone?
hoping to give the wheels to lepsoms tmora for altering.

assuming they are 42....

im thinkin of spacing trophy alloys i have by 5mm to ET40, and having the ultralegs worked down from 37 to 40 also. ill then have an identicl set of road and track wheels, with a 2mm wider track than standard.

Im thinkin ET40 would avoid any rubbing issue when i have the H&Rs fitted.

anyone who knows a bit more able to confirm/obliterate my theory/plane

As per this thread
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=151502
48 for the 17 full fat

38.5 for the 172 Cup (although if you buy Renault Cup alloys even if there exactly but not from Renault you cannot get the same offset there 0.5mm different I forget which was I think its 38.

45 for the 182
I thik thats right I'm not sure where I've got the info from its hat long aago

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=187984 for loads of theads like this with in. Its stickied on the mechanical forum somehwere.