ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH2 interior into a PH1?

I've read loads about this, because I'm sad.

I don't think you could do climate, well without a lot of effort, but everything else is transferable, it just involves some jiggery pokery with the wiring.

Any specific questions, ask away.
 
Running ph1 clocks is not a prob with ph2 dash though, then you need dynamic heater controls for the AC to work, as they are the same control type as the ph1, but obviously fit in the ph2 dash, then there's a wiring guide to make other features work, i.e rear window de mist, clock, etc etc etc
 
W17GLE did it on his. Didn't do Climate though.

I suppose anythings possible with enough time, effort and money.

If I had an unlimited amount of cash i'd put a full 182 interior inc climate and cruise into a PH1 172. Well bar the seats, i'd use 197 Recaro's.
 
it can be done, mine will be getting the transplant soon, well its only the dash left everything else is done lol.
 
lol it would be nice but im in no rush, mine hasnt been out the garage since fcs lol
 
Back
Top