ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph2 number plate led

R

rhys davies

Hello all im looking to get a led rear number plate bulb does anybody have a link to the correct one cheers :)

I have 3 of these left over from when I bought from eBay.

ygy5ype8.jpg

haqebaqa.jpg

Unsure how much it would be to post them.

Dynamique 1.2 16v
MWright I use one of these lights and they are so bright, look great!
I need a new light surround though mine is so dirty and yellowed

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
MWright I use one of these lights and they are so bright, look great!
I need a new light surround though mine is so dirty and yellowed

By surround, do you mean the number plate bulb holder itself? If so, contact Adam @ Renault Wolverhampton...they're about £6 new. He is on 01902 439 264

Dynamique 1.2 16v
By surround, do you mean the number plate bulb holder itself? If so, contact Adam @ Renault Wolverhampton...they're about £6 new. He is on 01902 439 264

Ahh. That's brilliant mate! Was looking on eBay and they wanted like 8-9£! Will give him a ring in the next week!:)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Ahh. That's brilliant mate! Was looking on eBay and they wanted like 8-9£! Will give him a ring in the next week!:)

No worries at all. I put an LED in my old one and it wouldn't work afterwards...so bought a standard bulb and got nothing...so went to Ad and got the bulb holder and clear cover...and a bulb inside for £6...I was made up at that price! (That, and the fact it meant my wiring wasn't fooked...which was a worry!) ;)

Ad is spot on....knows his Clios and Meganes and is a decent bloke too. :)

Dynamique 1.2 16v
That's great! I'll definitely look into getting one! It doesn't bug me just look crap when I've just spent 2 hours cleaning my car lol!

Cheers for that mate!